Simply put, a Limited Liability Company is the least complex business structure.
Friday, August 27, 2021
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
Saturday, August 21, 2021
- Are BY THE PEOPLE Personnel attorneys? No, we are not attorneys. We are Legal Document Assistants. In California, we are a licensed and bonded profession.
- What if I need legal advice? You can always consult with an attorney of your choice. We can provide you with a referral for an excellent local attorney who specializes in cases similar to yours if you have questions we cannot answer for you, or your situation is more complicated than our services are meant to help with.
- Do you have a Notary Public? Yes, whenever we are open we have a Notary Public on staff. If you are a BY THE PEOPLE customer, all Notarizations of your documents are included in our fees. If you have documents not prepared by BY THE PEOPLE, we charge $10.00 per signature you need notarized, in Cash Only. You must sign the document in our presence and provide valid photo identification.
- Does BY THE PEOPLE handle Criminal Matters? No, we only handle uncontested civil matters. However, if you would like to contact us, we may be able to refer an excellent local attorney to you.
- I need to have my documents prepared immediately. Do you have Rush or Same-Day document preparation services? Yes, we can prepare certain documents within a few hours, if necessary. Rush and Same-Day services are available for the following documents: Wills, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Directives, Deeds, LLC and Incorporation Articles. A modest Rush Fees will apply to these services.
- How long will it take to prepare my documents? The documents we prepare at BY THE PEOPLE are typed specifically at your direction. All documents are then rigorously proofed to ensure you receive the highest quality legal documents available anywhere. Most of our documents are prepared and ready for you to sign within one week, depending on your situation.
For more information please visit http://bythepeopleca.com/
Posted by Rene at 10:36 AM
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
Sunday, August 15, 2021
Living Trust or a will? Rene talks about some of the differences and what sets one apart from the other to help you make the best decision for your needs. Call Rene or Tammy at 707-428-9871 with any questions you may have, and see their website at http://www.bythepeopleca.com
Posted by Rene at 11:00 AM
Thursday, August 12, 2021
What makes for good, basic estate planning at any age? Stick around, and I’ll walk you through it. Usually, your plans don’t have to be super complicated. You just need a few legal documents to cover the essentials.
Posted by Rene at 7:25 AM
Monday, August 9, 2021
Wednesday, August 4, 2021
A power of attorney is used when you want to give someone the right to act on your behalf and in your place. The rights and powers are whatever is written on the document. This video covers the areas that you need to consider so that you can give away only the power that you intend for someone to have.
Posted by Rene at 7:14 AM