Tuesday, October 28, 2014

How To File For Divorce

If you and your spouse have an "amicable divorce" and do not have any children, filing for divorce shouldn't be very difficult.. In these cases, you can probably file jointly for a simplified divorce. In more complex cases, however, you usually have to petition the court for your divorce and serve your ex with a copy of the court papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment